The setting is beautiful. Clealake is large, clear, clean and pristinely quiet. The cabins are immaculately clean, very spa-like for this rustic setting; a jetted tub, excellent products provided, beautiful pool and hot tub area overlooking the lake and a cute little kitchen. VERY pet friendly!!! We stayed along the coast from AZ to WA and this was our favorite spot, we will definitely return. The owner and innkeeper, Heather, was especially kind, welcoming, friendly, gracious and helpful! This is an excellent place for a quiet retreat, event, or to just play in the lake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 brand-new cottages close to Clear Lake’s shore, plus a boat launch, ten slips, a pier, and our own grassy peninsula (with fantastic views of water and mountains), Lake Escape Resort is the place to stay if you want to fish, play, or just relax on California’s largest freshwater lake. We’re close to town and just minutes by boat to all the fun at Konocti Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Clear Lake Cottages & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clear Lake Cottages And Marina
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Hotel Clearlake
- Lake Escape Hotel
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Lake County, CA - Clearlake