Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,232 results
All reviews double tree trader joes piano bar warm cookies ontario airport pomona college breakfast buffet nice hotel nice pool pool and hot tub hotel restaurant shuttle service front desk staff upon check convenient location campuses wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

We have been at several of Hilton locations,
Never been so disappointed and dissatisfied at any Hotel,
If I ever had any issues at any Hotels it would be resolved very fast and without any effort!
But now that they over charged and reluctant to reverse the charge at Hilton which used to be my favorite Hotel!?

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2019

The gentleman that checked me in could not have been nicer. It stopped there. The shower was clogged and would not drain. I checked the nasty drain plug, and that was not the issue. It was clogged with human hair. After our showers, we had to wash off our feet and legs in the sink. The tub was full of dirty shower water all night, and until we left the next morning. We had been up late the night before, and had hoped to sleep in. Early in the morning, our door got knocked on loudly by housekeeping, saying they had my extra blanket. I told them we did not order one, and were trying to sleep. Five minutes later the loud room phone rang, again with the blanket we never asked for. It ruined any further chance for sleep. The gentleman the checked me in was great. The rest was a horrible experience. I was on business, so did not have time to wait around in the room for maintenance to come work on the shower. I don't like people entering my room with my things when I am not there.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Brian C
Reviewed December 29, 2019

A lovely hotel with beautiful landscaping. Rooms are well-appointed and window-views put you in a vacation mood! The staff is welcoming and helpful. Starbucks coffee is available in the lobby! And then there's that cookie!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 29, 2019

We’ve been staying at this site long before it became a Hilton venue. Hilton has brought everything up to a quality experience. The beds are always comfortable assuring a great sleep. The staff are friendly and accommodating. We wouldn’t stay anywhere else in the Claremont area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 25, 2019

Can’t recommend place unfortunately, from the overpowering air fresheners and scents in halls to the cheap iron and culmination of worm larvae looking bugs in the room. The location of hotel is great and staff (Emma) amazing but otherwise less than stellar experience.

• Trip type: Traveled with family