“Substantial hearty regular breakfast”
Review of BC Cafe

BC Cafe
Ranked #15 of 135 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
stoxabc
“Substantial hearty regular breakfast”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Heart greasy spoon food. Good breakfast fare like all the others.

San Bernardino, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst than Denny's”
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I wanted a good breakfast and thought why not try the BC Cafe since I work so close to it. I ordered the country breakfast #1. The biscuts and gravy were disgusting (no sausage in the gravy), the eggs were over cooked and to top it all off they didn't give me my bacon. For all that disapointment I paid $9. A co-worker ordered the country feast and received all the same food except he got spicy sausage and paid $15 (what value). The food was horrible and the prices are just ridiculous and drinks are extra. The lady who rang me up was just like, "well its not my problem, I dont make the menu." The only reason I could imagine this place is still in business is all the ads in their menu. I didn't know whether to order breakfast or call to get my bathroom mirrors re-done. BC Cafe is worst than dennys.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank xtraveler1984x
Pomona, California
“OMG...Love BC Cafe”
Reviewed February 12, 2011

I go once a week for their Strawberry Short Stack Pancakes. They are to die for. I'm diabetic on insulin but I can't stop myself from ordering their pancakes. I've been a customer for 18 years. The waiters know what I want and I so appreciate their service.

• Visited February 2011
“They give you a big basket of...”
Reviewed September 20, 2010

They give you a big basket of kettle-cooked chips to munch on while looking at the menu and I am almost certain that they re-use that basket of chips throughout the day. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and it came with fries and a little tapioca pudding. It was a big portion but pretty disgusting. The fries weren't crispy, they were more rubbery and something just wasn't right with the burger. The wait staff meant well but they weren't the best. Honestly, after eating that meal, I contemplated becoming vegetarian.. Or never eating again. The meal was awful :(

Redding/Azusa, Ca
“OK not great!”
Reviewed December 14, 2009

big portion sizes... not great food. It's hit or miss on the service... Some great some not.