“Average Food”
Review of bua thai cuisine

bua thai cuisine
Ranked #35 of 136 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: Thai
Description: across from Casa 425 hotel
Description: across from Casa 425 hotel
Bellingham, Washington
“Average Food”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Service was great but found the food to be just average. I had the red curry and there was not much flavor. My daughter had the chicken Pad Thai and it was fairly good.

Visited February 2014

Riverside, CA
“Decent but Not Spectacular”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Bua Thai Cuisine in Claremont, CA is just okay. They only have half booths - no full booths. And tables with chairs. Would love to have full booths. Beer selection was minimal - same with the wine. Chicken chow mein was outstanding but the pork fried rice was not good at all. I will say the service was exceptional - they are very attentive, and very nice.

• Visited November 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Pretty good”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I know other people love this place, but I don't quite get it. The workers are very nice, and the restaurant itself is attractive, but the food is pretty average -- not terrible, but certainly not great. Outside of a good curry dish, I'd even describe the food as bland, which is something you don't usually say about a Thai place.

• Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“mediocre thai food in a lovely setting”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The atmosphere at Bua Thai is really lovely--tastefully decorated, great location. However, the food is very mediocre, at best. Every dish I've had here is bland and uninspiring. If the food were better, this would be an amazing restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
Cranbury, New Jersey
“For the price - excellent”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Recently visited the restaurant based on a recommendation from the hotel we were staying at. My associate and I ate a lot. We had the crab wontons and stuffed chicken wings for appetizers, then had the honey duck, short ribs and pad Thai for dinner. It was a lot of food and all were at least very good if not excellent. When the bill came, it was only about $50 for the two of us and we also had wine. At that price, the dining experience was excellent. We sat outside to enjoy the warm evening, people watched and enjoyed our meal. Service was friendly. Well worth the trip.

• Visited April 2013