“Fun!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Such a fun atmosphere! The bartenders were very upbeat and quick with service. The food is excellent. My phone died and I was given a way to charge my phone. Overall a great place to visit

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Really great food! Unusual, but delicious hamburgers and interesting clientele. Place doesn't look like much as ambiance is extremely casual, but the food is worthwhile.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019

I've been here 3 times in the last year and every time has been very good. Good portions and flavor in the different burgers I've had. The rustic decor is nice and relaxing. They also have a giant patio for outdoor seating. Servers have always been attentive to our order and needs. We will be back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed March 25, 2019

I went to lunch at Eureka with a group of 7 people, so we got to try a number of their dishes. The food is good. I had their 28-day aged burger. Others in our group tried regular burgers, tacos, and skirt steak. Everyone found the food to be good, but not special.

They have a great selection of craft beers on draft and bottle. And they offer good desserts.

Service was OK. It could have been more attentive.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Great food. Inside can be way too noisy. The patio is nice, if the weather is good. Staff is terrific. The wait can be crazy long. Be prepared.

Date of visit: January 2019