“Hip Alright”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Indian Hill Blvd
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Let's go back to the 70s. Love the atmosphere. So cool. Fondue is very good, but the jazz nights, they're great!!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We had the fondue dinner and I'd give it an 8 out of 10. This club has lots of music going on. I recommend going on a night when the Claremont Voodoo Society is playing. They are a great band and when they play at the Hip Kitty they invite other good musicians to play with them or on their own...it's always good.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

We went on a Tuesday but didn't know the jazz wasn't going to be "live" jazz. Ended up being just being a cd or something.... Went again on a weekend night, there was a cover, seats hard to find since we didn't have a reservation for one of the fondue tables. But, ended up being nice with live jazz. Room for dancing if that is your thing. Interesing crowd in the room from dance class graduates to tatoo lovers:) Drinks seemed a little watered down or weak but, they weren't too expensive either.

1  Thank Havenu
Reviewed September 13, 2011

My first time experiencing the Fondue restaurant. It was a nice 1st time experience. The food was tasty. The music was nice. There was a problem initially with getting seated but once seated the service was excellent.

It was a new experience, cooking our own food. We were hungry so having to cook one item at a time was a task.

I would do it again, but definitely recommend appetizers if you are hungry.

Reviewed August 19, 2010

We went on a Friday night for a birthday. The service was great until it got crowded, but you kinda have to expect that. The drinks were the expensive part of the tab...$10 or more a piece...but were a reasonable size. The cheese fondue was very reasonably priced and very good. ($22) That, plus we shared a salad ($5) and we were happy. We did two of the cheese fondues (caramelized onion was my favorite) at our tables, and both were great. I really want to go back for the dessert fondue. I do have to say that I wouldn't go back when there are live performances. The music was fine, but it was loud that no one could hear each other. We were joking about it, but it made it difficult to enjoy each others' company.