“Very good Happy Hour”

Espiau's
Ranked #48 of 135 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Danville Ca
“Very good Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Cheap beers with a very nice selection. The beer tower looked like something I will try next time. Salsa was very good with warm chips. Nice outside patio with tv's.

• Visited July 2013

California
“Chips and salad and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

The chips are perfect with seasoning salt and the salad with tons of cheese eats like a meal. I like the salsa and free peanut butter and jelly for little ones. Nice service and never a bad meal. Is it the best Mexican and American on earth..nope..but consistent and yummy.

Visited March 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Birthday Luncheon With The Girls”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Used to go to this restaurant years ago when it was on Holt in Pomona. The food was excellent then. I heard their salads were great but I had a chicken salad with ranch dressing. I thought it was overpriced for what you got. It was okay, but I have had much better. I also heard their salsa and chips were fantastic. The chips were good and the salsa was just okay. Again, I have had much better. Being with the girls was fun though and we had a great time. I probably won't go back unless there is a group function and everyone else wants to go there.

• Visited February 2013
Pomona, California
“Nice Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Good atmosphere, food and servers. Includes a full bar, and plenty of room. A little pricey, but great for a party every now and then.

Visited May 2012
Adelaide, Australia
“Still the best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

I found myself in the vicinity of Espiau's today with someone who hadn't been there before, so we took a chance that it would still be as good as last year.

No need to worry, it was still fantastic and very good value for money. I had the Salsa Verde and salad.................words fail me, it was really good. My wife had a chicken burrito and we shared the salad which is so big that there is enough for two, or even more.

It is so good to be able to write that Espiau's is still the best. Do yourself a favour and check it out. you will not be disappointed.

I find it hard to believe some of the negative reviews here and I think some people just aren't happy unless they can find something to complain about. Seriously, there is no way we could fault the food or the service. Make up your own mind, I don't think you will be sorry.

• Visited May 2012