“Great coffee...service at the counter was not impressive”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Some Crust Bakery

Some Crust Bakery
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Claremont
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Elsinore, California
“Great coffee...service at the counter was not impressive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Love the drip coffee here. If you want a good cup of fresh coffee go here. I tend to order the butterball (shortbread cookie) over & over. They do have a variety of pastries. The employees are friendly over all but I was not impressed with the service I received today. Maybe I'm expecting Starbucks service? The other downside is there are not many tables. I will return because their baked goods are fresh & their coffee is delicious. Hoping for better service next time!

• Visited January 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great bakery in a great area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by this morning and this place is great. I had a bear claw and cheese danish (one would have got the job done, but I'm on vacation dog-gone-it). I highly recommend. Everything in the case looked great.

Boise
“A destination bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Flaky, filling, sumptious, delicious, generous, and wow! When in Claremont, or the surrounding area, every breakfast is Some Crust.

Visited October 2013
New Delhi, India
“Sliders”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

My first sliders were the egg sliders at Some Crust Bakery that became my preferred breakfast on both my visits to Claremont, last month and three years back. The sliders are fantastic and the options of adding avocado, bacon or the many fresh sauces confuse me at times. Everything that I have tried here from the coffee to the sliders, cookies, cupcakes and muffins are top quality and freshly baked. I like this place so much that I buy vouchers from them as thank you gifts for my friends in Claremont!

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“best cakes ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

We always order cakes from here for special occasions and have never been disappointed. Everything is good at this little bakery, from coffee to sandwiches to pastries. The only problem is that it's become increasingly crowded and busy here, so we rarely ever pop in for baked goods since the line is always so long.

• Visited March 2013