Made a last minute decision to run away for a "stay-cation" and lucked up on this property. I found out that it used to be a Sheraton Property but now it is a high end spa resort. I honestly did not know what to expect and had very low expectations but have to admit that I really enjoyed my stay.
The hotel is clean and well kept, the staff is friendly and service focused, the rooms are very nicely appointed, and the rates were reasonable. The hotel restaurant does not have many food options, but there are dozens of places to eat within a five to ten minute drive. They offer free self-parking very close to the hotel and also valet for those that desire having someone else find a parking spot.
My only criticism is that the water pressure was lower than I expected and the water did not get very hot in the shower...slightly above luke warm is how I would describe the temperature.
The view of the mountains from the window that spanned the entire wall was a great highlight for me. The property has a great golf course, golf museum and more for those golf enthusiasts.
Room Tip: We stayed in a corner room which I believe is slightly larger than the standard room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Palms Resort is the only full-service luxury golf and conference resort of its kind in Los Angeles County. Our glorious hilltop location set against the majestic San Gabriel Valley Mountains and many guest activities make Pacific Palms Resort unique even among the Los Angeles resort hotel circle.We are special to business and leisure travelers because we have what both need to enjoy a stay here, including facilities for a work-related meeting or event. Being within the San Gabriel Valley, but just half an hour from downtown L.A. is another bonus all visitors can appreciate-and we haven't started describing the property itself yet!At 650 acres, Pacific Palms Resort is one of the largest hotels within Southern California. It would take a long stay to sample all we have to offer: here you can find fabulous fireside dining overlooking Celebration Lake, a new spa and fitness center, and our famous 4-star, 36 hole Industry Hills Golf Club.We also take pride in the accommodations themselves. There are 292 rooms to choose from; all of them are beautifully appointed oversized guest rooms, with balconies and fine interior furnishings.The four major airports and four major interstates nearby make getting here a breeze. Come enjoy the spa resort, events venue and restaurants of Pacific Palms Resort for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Palms Hotel City Of Industry
- Pacific Palms City Of Industry