I stayed here with a very large group/conference in October. With the views hyped up, we were really disappointed that our view was basically of the helipad. Our room was also very average, nothing fancy and was very standard, but luckily the beds were comfy.
There was some confusion on my check-in. They originally had my maiden name upon booking, I called to switch it to my married name (which is on my license), and they didn't have any of my information on hand when I tried to check-in. Luckily, it was eventually resolved with the head of our conference talking to the hotel.
The pool was VERY small, especially for how big of a hotel it is, but the view was great from there. If they could redo the pool area to have it be an infinity pool over the ledge, it would be awesome.
The elevators were VERY slow. It would stop at every floor. Sometimes we had 10 stops trying to go up to the suite, which someone in our group had. That was the best part of our stay. The suite was unlike anything - the balcony was massive and it even included a hot tub - it was absolutely stunning.
We used their banquet room one night and the food was delicious.
I probably won't have the opportunity to travel to the area again for a long time, but I doubt I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Palms Resort is the only full-service luxury golf and conference resort of its kind in Los Angeles County. Our glorious hilltop location set against the majestic San Gabriel Valley Mountains and many guest activities make Pacific Palms Resort unique even among the Los Angeles resort hotel circle.We are special to business and leisure travelers because we have what both need to enjoy a stay here, including facilities for a work-related meeting or event. Being within the San Gabriel Valley, but just half an hour from downtown L.A. is another bonus all visitors can appreciate-and we haven't started describing the property itself yet!At 650 acres, Pacific Palms Resort is one of the largest hotels within Southern California. It would take a long stay to sample all we have to offer: here you can find fabulous fireside dining overlooking Celebration Lake, a new spa and fitness center, and our famous 4-star, 36 hole Industry Hills Golf Club.We also take pride in the accommodations themselves. There are 292 rooms to choose from; all of them are beautifully appointed oversized guest rooms, with balconies and fine interior furnishings.The four major airports and four major interstates nearby make getting here a breeze. Come enjoy the spa resort, events venue and restaurants of Pacific Palms Resort for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Palms Hotel City Of Industry
- Pacific Palms City Of Industry