See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had our day services there when we have been to Coche Island. Foods were good. But they can improve the cleanliness of the the dining area. I liked the location of the hotel. But still they are not great in terms of hotel interior, cleanliness and peacefulness.

Room tip: Can't provide room times as I haven't stayed there
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Chulani K
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

This is a full inclusive hotel at the Punta Blanca (kite beach). The food its okay and the service isnt that bad. The location is great, specially for kite surfers and the Kitesport Center is about 5 minutes walk distance. Wifi conection. Full inclusive and boat transportation from and to Coche.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank erickmd
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Coche Paradise has not left me with great memories, sadly. The bungalow in which I stayed left a lot to be desired. Doors and walls were mostly dirty, there was a light bulb hanging on a broken cable in the bathroom, and the shower walls were taken over by the most impressive specimen of black mould I have seen in my entire life. Sometimes there was no hot water, which is not a very serious problem for me. The towels were changed every day but they looked old and worn out – and unfortunately I found out that they were not washed but steamed with hot air. I mean, I understand, the island and lack of fresh water for everyday laundry, but it was still a little repulsive. The bed throw was stained and there were many insects everywhere – so it’s not a place for you if you’re squeamish :)
The food was rather monotonous and I witness some unhygienic practices performed by a waiter.
There are many stray dogs around, which can be annoying after a while.
In general, it is not a place I can recommend.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank trvlgrll
Reviewed August 2, 2012

After reading all the reviews decided to stay at Coche Paradise Hotel. To start the boat that was supposed to take us from mainland to the island decided to leave 20 minutes earlier!. So we have to wait 1and 1/2 hour for the next boat, with no water, food.etc.etc.etc. The "manager" didn´t even try to apology. The crew at the boat was rude, unnatentive. Upon arrival same thing. "all inclusive" was a total fiasco. Food was terrible, drinks terrible, pool dirty, chairs and umbrellas at the beach old, half broken and with meldew. Workers at the hotel could care less about you. Not a happy place. Everytime you asked for a drink they act like you were a total bother to them. Thanks God the beach is beautiful and the Coche island has so many other things to offer. On our way back on the boat, everybody was complaining about the same things. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!

Room tip: Bring a tent and camp on the beach! You will be better off!
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Criseidaw
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Hotel package is great value for money. Rate includes boat transportation from Margarita Island (Yaque Beach) to Coche Island round-trip and all meals-drinks and only national liquor. Food is plentiful and ok but not great. Pool and beach are great. Do not expect room TV to work. Try to take island tour with an improvised truck that includes drinks which takes about 90 minutes (it is cheap and tour guide explains a bit of recent island history). Take sun screen – no mosquitoes in island. Island Very safe.

Room tip: All very rooms very similar. The closer to the pool the better since rooms located close to hotel property limit might be noisy.
Date of stay: June 2012