“Adequate”

Black Angus Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Great for steak and so much more… Black Angus Steakhouse has built its reputation on providing a Genuine American Steakhouse experience to remember. Our Chefs are proud to serve only Black Angus steaks that are carefully aged, fresh-cut daily, and grilled over an open flame. Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib. Whatever you’re craving, we pride ourselves at Black Angus Steakhouse for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. It’s more than a tradition - it's our passion every day. Black Angus offers a full array of menu items that are naturally gluten free. Ask for their Gluten Free Trail Map.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I went to Black Angus because my guest particularly wanted to go there. I am pretty critical of restaurants, and I would rate this place "adequate". The food is always good, but seldom outstanding. Service is always friendly, but doesn't measure up to the best. Servers need to learn to not interrupt conversations, and to be readily available. I really dislike having to wait 5-10 minutes to ask for something. I enjoyed the salmon on the campfire special. I was pleasantly surprised. It looked dry when served, but was moist and tasty. My guest had the rib eye. She said it was good, but it didn't look that good. The appetizer plate that came with was generous and very tasty. I thought that was the highlight of the meal.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The menu is pretty standard for a steak house. In other words, no surprises good or bad. Service on the other hand can be slow. Our steaks are cooked as ordered, standard green salad, baked potatoe or any other side...everything pretty average. BUT the bread at Black Angus is outstanding when it's fresh and hot. (If its not send it back and get another.). This place is your average steak house. Good in a pinch. Don't expect more or you'll be disappointed.

1  Thank Sandra W
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My son and I went to this restaurant for dinner. We called ahead, arrived relatively early, and were seated in the order in which we arrived, receiving no benefit to having called ahead.
Both my son and I ordered our 16oz. steak well done. One came out as ordered, the other was medium-rare, at best. Our waitress did take it back for the kitchen to try again, and it was brought out by another (male) server. This time, it was cooked, but no apology from the waiter, or from any form of manager, was ever offered. The bill was presented as if nothing had happened. I was left with the impression that the staff just doesn't care about the customers.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We celebrated birthdays with our friends and enjoyed the food very much. The only thing I might find to complain about was a little slower than usual service, but we were visiting so hardly noticed. All four of us ordered the Sirloin Steak and Giant Prawns. The steaks were good and cooked as requested. Our meals came with two side orders so the dinner salads and baked potatoes were good as usual. The Wagon Wheel appetizer plate was a nice appetizer. Everything was real good, especially the giant chocolate chip cookies with a scoop of ice cream they brought for us birthday girls.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I took my wife & mother in law for both of their birthdays as they are close together. If I can offer some advise....DON'T GO THERE HUNGRY! We had reservations at 6pm & we sat down about 6:20, we received some warm bread about 6:35...ugh! I went there starving & paid for it dearly. The food was good & our waitress was very nice....just overloaded! They did their Birthday ritual served them ice cream on a fresh baked cookie & it was to die for! We finally got out of there around 8:40pm. It was a good experience overall just be stocked up on patience!