“Service, what service?”
Review of 7 sisters Gluten Free - CLOSED

7 sisters Gluten Free
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Phone is 916-727-2777 In shopping center next to K-mart just off I-80 at Riverside Exit
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We went in on a Friday evening and it was not all that busy. No acknowledged us, no one directed us to a seat. We finally grabbed a couple of menus and sat down. No one came to greet us, offer us water or indicated they even knew we were there. After about 5 minutes another group came in and were greeted immediately and seated. Looked like the server knew the group that came in after us. After sitting for another few minutes with no one even noticing we were there, we left. Good way to lose new business.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The food is delicious and everything is made from scratch. My husband and I enjoyed the Chicken Parmesan and Chicken Piccatta. Fresh-baked bread, made with Durham and Semolina, is ethereal - we ate two "loaves" of it. The portions are so large that we brought half of our meals home. Prices are reasonable. My mom is gluten-free, and next time she visits from out of state, we're taking her here. We will visit 7 Sisters again soon!

1  Thank Joanie2030
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

my sister's child is gluten free and has had a lot of bad experiences at restaurants that say they're knowledgeable about gluten intolerances but really don't seem to know anything about food allergies. not the case at 7 sisters! the owners know everything about gluten allergies, and more importantly they know how to make food delicious without gluten! we ordered pastas, pizza, and salads and were not disappointed with anything. great food, great owners. we'll be back soon!

1  Thank ah1439
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Old fashioned delicious Italian food made from scratch, including the pasta. Place is clean. Staff is friendly and attentive. The Gluten Free menu is just an added bonus. Chef is from New Jersey and knows his stuff. Prices are not cheap, but reasonable for high quality food.

Pizzas look incredible. I tried Gluten Free, but regular looked great.

My favorite is the pesto ravioli. The mint cookies are worth a special trip.

2  Thank mybeach101f