“Great But One Con”
Review of Cafe Tazza

Cafe Tazza
Ranked #55 of 432 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The food and Coffee there is amazing. No complains there my personal favorite has to be the sugar free vanilla late, and the fresh mozzarella sandwich, however I've been there several times and the girls seem more focused on their conversations and the VOLUME of their conversations is obnoxious, no one wants to hear your conversations while we're trying to enjoy our lunch. Otherwise I love this place and will always be a customer.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Tazza

Reviewed June 18, 2012

You have the best eggplant sandwich it's sooooooooooo goooooooddddddd thank you for ur service!!!!!!!!!!!! U guys and girls are sooooo niiiiccceee!!!! I apreciate that thank u!!!