“Very good sushi..”

Cuisines: Japanese
Los Angeles, California
“Very good sushi..”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went to california sushi because I friend told me to go. The place is not very fancy but the quality of the sushi is excelent. I liked a lot the taco mexicano hand roll. Try it you next time

• Visited December 2012

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Just came back from my Crunchy Roll and I want another!”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I love this place! Every time I come back home for a visit, my first stop is California Sushi. It is on 3rd avenue in Chula Vista and close to many shops and a wonderful park to walk off the food. There is a great selection of food, saki and wine to keep you entertained.

Visited November 2011
Chula Vista, CA
“Consistently good sushi and bento”
Reviewed July 4, 2009

We lived near this restaurant across from the park on Third Avenue for a year before we tried it because it didn't appear to be "authentically Japanese" (e.g., latino sushi chefs and staff), but we've been back over a dozen times and it has become one of our favorite restaurants in Chula Vista. As another reviewer noted, the sushi is often a departure from what you find in most sushi restaurants (try whatever "house roll" they're putting together that day -- ¡que rico!), but they always have a good selection of very fresh fish and their creations are delicious.

1 Thank CaptRonJ