Casa Don Diego Restaurant
Ranked #254 of 439 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 24, 2009

I am a little bit biase as I have been going to this restaurant for 30 years. It has always exceeded my expectations.
The food is very very authentic, served hot and fresh every time. The service is friendly and fast.
The carne asada plate and the carnitas (Tuesday and Saturday only) as primo.
Can't go wrong!

Reviewed March 6, 2009

I would have to say that Don Diego's is a place that I always leave satisfied!! As far as entrees go, My favorite is the Bar B coa and the carne asada plate. The best are Sunday brunches.

Reviewed July 18, 2008

Tuesdays and Saturdays carnitas to die for. Great service, salsas, and carrots on table. Very reasonably priced.