“Great dinners” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Grill
Ranked #14 of 421 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Reston, Virginia
“Great dinners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

The food was very good! The atmosphere is casual. The first time I had dinner in the bar area, the only drawback was the loud music. The next night I had dinner with my uncle and we ate on the restaurant side, you could still hear the music, but it was background noise. Both the bartender and waiter were attentive, and our orders were delivered quickly. It’s got a large parking lot, so there’s plenty of parking. It’s a short walk from the Days Inn, a block down the street.

Visited December 2012

San Diego, California
“What A Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Just driving down Bonita Road in Chula Vista, CA, and saw this "new" restaurant. Gave it a try and what a find. My wife and I eat Mexican all the time and this rates at the top of our list. Our "new favorite restaurant". Service is impeccable, decor very nice and food is really special. They have live music on the weekends from 9:30 to 2:00am. The music seemed a bit loud for us but we are "old people".

• Visited November 2012
Chula Vista, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wow! Were we impressed by everything at this place. The food was delicious, service was outstanding and the atmosphere was the best. My family and I took our mom there to celebrate her 74th Birthday. We were looking for a place that had a live Mariachi playing and this was the place that was recommended. We had a group of 20 people, so I called for reservation and they were very accommodating. Our waiter was very attentive and a pleasant personality. With such a big group, you'd kind of expect at least one person in the group to not be completely satisfied. Not in this case, everyone was extremely impressed with the service and food. Especially my mom who loved the mariachi music like we all did. Highly recommend this place.

• Visited November 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Relaxed and delicious lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I were staying at Holiday Inn Express across E Street from La Quinta, and we needed to grab a quick lunch before going to a 2 pm appointment in Chula Vista. They provided two kinds of dip for the nachos, and my wife could not stop eating them. We shared a shredded beef burrito which was very good. Service was prompt, friendly, and efficient. We ordered the flan for dessert, and it was very good, as well. There was not a large crowd at lunch, so we had our choice of places to sit, and of course no reservations were necessary. The food came promptly. We recommend La Quinta for a relaxed lunch.

• Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

it was mine and my bofriend's first time here. loved the environment the people and the live band they had. the girl who sings here on a friday we were there she has a lovely voice and kept everyone entertained. =) and when she would rest they would put dj =) and it was across our hotel room so even better. what i liked most the waiters would come to your table and get your drinks orders lol =) i would so come here again =)

Visited July 2012