Travel Inn
$214
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

$110
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$124
$150
$126
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$148
Rodeway Inn & Suites Chula Vista(Chula Vista)(Great Value!)
$100
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Chula Vista Inn(Chula Vista)
$110
El Primero Hotel(Chula Vista)
$122
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The rooms were filthy. Within 20mim of being there I saw a roach on my pillow. The room has a really thick smell of old cig and who knows what else. I immediately tried to check out and the manager would not refund me. She was very rude. I ended up switching to a different room but the place is just filthy. Motel 6 down the street was much nicer for the same price.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Didn't get very good reviews but decided to try anyway. We were there visiting someone in the navy and it is close. Ok room. Bed is hard. I would bring my own pillows. Accepts pets. Never had any problems here. Quiet and reasonable price. Not sure why it got such terrible reviews. Maybe not in the best area, but again never had any problems with anything.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CoffeeloverNm
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Stayed there for one night it was kinda ok for the price I payed the only things that I didnt like was that the mattress makes alot of noise kinda old I guess and the coffee is too strong didnt like needed more creamers .

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is NOT an expensive hotel - it represents value for money (maybe not as good as some we stayed at, but you have to compete with the market in the area you are staying). The rooms are a little dark as the lounge area is closest to the window, then a separating wall to the bedroom area. Cost approx $55-$60 per night including all taxes via a website booking. Complimentary coffee and donut for breakfast, enough to get you on the road. Immediate access via location to the mexican border (in some respects we thought we might have actually crossed - although I had never been to Mexico - Chula Vista has that type of atmosphere. Nice shopping mall - Burlingtons etc nice restuarants at mall as well. Stood in laundry and watched cycle finish and collected clothes as there appeared to be a few "transient" types hanging around (might have just been overly cautious).

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tezza B
Reviewed July 23, 2011

The bedspreads are frayed, faded, and stained. The sheets are dingy. The tv sets are at least 40 years old. I wouldn't walk on the carpet barefoot. With the current fear of hotel bedbugs, I pulled back the covers to look at the matress pad and matress. There were spiders on the mattresses. I got back into the car and checked out immediately.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family