La Quinta Inn San Diego Chula Vista
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
$174
Residence Inn
$74
$62
$56
Rodeway Inn & Suites Chula Vista(Chula Vista)(Great Value!)
$75
$105
Priceline
$69
$52
Chula Vista Inn(Chula Vista)
$67
All reviewsallow petsparking lotdenny swafflesroom was cleanshower headconvenient locationsan diegoan older hotelwill stay there againpleasant stayright next dooreasy accesssea worldcontinental breakfastlqron
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I always stay at the La Quinta Chula Vista when I have business in Chula Vista-San Diego area. Service is always excellent, rooms clean, beds are very comfortable and breakfast is always good. It always feels more like a vacation than business. Rooms very good for working. Great way to start the day!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 20, 2013

For the money it was a good deal. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable. One room had a bad smell of cat pee. Other room had a slight smell. Relatively easy to see sights and beaches. First floor was too dark. Second or third floor would be better.

Room Tip: In back away from traffic. First floor is too dark.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had an excellent experience here! Probably the best hotel I stayed at during all my stays in San Diego period. My bf is in the Navy stationed in San Diego so I come down here a lot and have to get a hotel. Plus, I have a sick dog that I have to tend to at all times so she comes with me. So I'm always looking for a reasonably priced hotel that's dog friendly. I usually stay in the Hotel Circle area but decided to give Chula Vista a try since it's much cheaper plus La Quinta is dog friendly and has no pet fees! I'm so glad I gave them a try. This place is newly renovated. The service is outstanding! We got here with a great military discount. The rooms were sparkling clean. It did not seem like a 2 star but more like a 3 star. I loved the lamps. The TVs are all flat screen. I was able to bring my HD cable and hooked up my laptop to the TV to watch movies. The internet connection is a bit slow so streaming movies on Netflix was quite slow. Sometimes it would disconnect. But all in all, we had a great time here. Our room had a a few fruit flies but they didn't bother us. Their breakfast was great! I would definitely come back and stay here again. In fact, I've already booked to stay here the next weekend! :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Foster City
Reviewed August 17, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The room was beautiful, bed was comfortable but we entered the room and the smell of cigarettes was overwhelming. My husband who doesn't smell things very much was horrified. There were no rooms left for us to change to so we had a bottle of Febreeze spray in the car and sprayed as well as we could. I don't do well with cigarette smells. I didn't sleep well and woke with a headache. I reported this to the front desk to one person, not very sympathetic. She left and I complained to Anthony, better response from him as to they will shut down that room and shampoo carpets, etc. We love to stay at this hotel when we're in the S.D. area. May have to reconsider in February.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business