La Quinta Inn San Diego Chula Vista
$174
Residence Inn
$74
$62
Rodeway Inn & Suites Chula Vista(Chula Vista)(Great Value!)
$75
$105
Priceline
$69
$52
Chula Vista Inn(Chula Vista)
$67
All reviewsallow petsparking lotdenny swafflesroom was cleanshower headconvenient locationsan diegoan older hotelwill stay there againpleasant stayright next dooreasy accesssea worldcontinental breakfastlqron
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

The cheap anoying white light makes it look like prison or schoolroom lighting. The room is ok but the lightbulbs need to be changed to a more pleasant warm glow!! The bathroom light is horrible!! Headache time as soon as that rubbish light comes on!!

• Stayed: April 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Whittier, California, USA
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had a great and comfortable stay bed was very comfortable room was excellent . People where very friendly answered all the questions we had about the area. Also enjoyed breakfast there. I didnt want to leave I wish I could of stayed longer , I had such a relaxing night.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was a mother traveling with children alone so driving through a dark neighborhood to get to the hotel was concerning for me. Just a preference but also on the same note I didn't like the outside doors. The hotel was nice, clean and if you aren't worried about location will be fine. Not too many options in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Brandi B
A TripAdvisor Member
Soledad, California, USA
Reviewed March 26, 2013

First of all the front desk services were excellent during our check-in and check-out. We arrived very late at night and our rooms were reserved for our arrival. The Hotel location was perfect for our visit to our special event we attended. Had two good nights of sleep and would stay here again next year. I recommend this LaQuinta Hotel for your stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple