I have stayed here twice with my husband and toddler and have enjoyed our stay both times. The rooms are a good size and are comfortable. The room was clean and I had no complaints. Just so you know it is located right next to a strip club....doesn't bother me lol. Each time I have stayed I payed less then $50 wich is great for a family on a budget... the staff was also very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you'll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. San Diego South Bay Attractions include: World Famous San Diego Zoo, Petco Park, Balboa Park and Museums, and the Seaport Village. Other nearby attractions include Coronado Island, California, SD Convention Center, Chula Vista Nature Center, Coors Amphitheater, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Qualcomm Stadium, Sea World San Diego, and of course, the fantastic shopping found just across the Mexican Border. Close to the Trolley station to San Diego Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn, Chula Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn San Diego South Bay Hotel Chula Vista
- Good Nite Chula Vista
- Good Nite Inn Chula Vista