My wife and I stayed here 5 nights for a relaxing stay. Upon check-in we were met by Adriana's fantastic smile. The employees seemed happy and friendly here. We found the room clean and satisfactory though the room toiletries are sparse we did have a nice refridgerator. Free parking was no problem and the location of Good Nite Inn is conveniently located near I-5 on-ramps making N/S travel quick while effectively being quiet and isolated. Many food places and shopping are nearby. Prior to checking out with appreciated assistance from Sergio Luna with my boarding passes. You can get daily morning coffee and access to a microwave in the lobby.
Mahalo Good Nite Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you'll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. San Diego South Bay Attractions include: World Famous San Diego Zoo, Petco Park, Balboa Park and Museums, and the Seaport Village. Other nearby attractions include Coronado Island, California, SD Convention Center, Chula Vista Nature Center, Coors Amphitheater, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Qualcomm Stadium, Sea World San Diego, and of course, the fantastic shopping found just across the Mexican Border. Close to the Trolley station to San Diego Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Good Nite Inn, Chula Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn San Diego South Bay Hotel Chula Vista
- Good Nite Chula Vista
- Good Nite Inn Chula Vista