Good Nite Inn, Chula Vista
$110
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$126
$209
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

$124
$126
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$132
$128
Rodeway Inn & Suites Chula Vista(Chula Vista)(Great Value!)
$100
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Chula Vista Inn(Chula Vista)
$110
El Primero Hotel(Chula Vista)
$122
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

All reviewsroom was cleansan diegocheap placestay there againgreat priceroom keyparking lotsave moneyfelt safetrolley stationnice stayfree parkingfreewaymicrowavebayratesdowntown
Reviewed June 9, 2013

06/2/13

Our room #118 was very nice and clean, But there was NO sound proofing. You heard every car door closing and you could even hear the man above us going to the bathroom. WIFI was right at $ 4.00 for 24 hours but most likely you would only be there for about 8 hours and most of that time you would be sleeping. There is free WIFI at McDonald's just a 1/4 mile across the Hwy. There is no morning breakfast and with two coffee pots in the lobby I still had to call the girl over to make a new pot. You can't miss the place , it's right next door to the men's club. ????

Cap & Virginia

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagementChulaVista, Manager at Good Nite Inn, Chula Vista, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Thank you for your comment about the cleanliness and appearance on the King room you were given. We really appreciate when the staffs hard efforts are recognized. Every room has concrete block walls between them, and above them. We really don't get that many comments on noise especially from above. But I'm very sorry if it interfered with your sleep or if it interfered with your enjoyment of your stay.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I know this is a motel but this is the worst one I've ever stayed in, in my life. We got there there was a big group of guys that were either A) drug dealers or B) pimps that were just standing around. There is a strip club next door I don't know if that had something to do with it. I didn't even take any luggage into this place because of how dirty it looked and for fear that I would probably be assaulted on my way to the room. I seriously would of rather of slept in the car if the room hadn't been paid for in advance. To top it off the couple hours I used it to sleep I got bit by a bunch of bedbugs!! I regret ever staying here. I booked it out of there and never looked back.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Cruzie05

Dear Valued Guests, I'm not at liberty to judge people, but the safety of our guests is very important to me. I like a quiet hotel, or one where kids can enjoy the pool. I like families going out for the day and enjoying the attractions in San Diego and coming back to a clean quiet room. I do everything possible to maintain safety and a welcoming atmosphere. And any unwanted guests do get evicted. As far as any unwanted critters in our rooms, Well, as they are brought in, we will treat, we will professionally treat and we treat again! Our guests safety is very important and so is the cleanliness of our rooms. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

this was a great hotel the staff here are very professional and helpful great location right off the freeway surrounded by a all kind of stores fast food, bars ,clubs you name it its all walking distance it was nice quite and safe with really good prices......

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism of the staff, and the service we provided. I'm happy that you were able to take advantage of walking the area. Not only is it great exercise, but you mentioned about the restaurants so close by, the trolley station and there is the Nature Center just across from us and a Bike path great for your bikes or for walking. I appreciate your response and hope you get the opportunity to visit us again.
Best regards,

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I'm a mother with a small child and I was very happy with our stay. This is a very quiet and clean hotel. The location was great.. There are stores, fast food , mall, bars and more. I didn't have a car so public trasportation was close and easy..What really stood out was that the staff was more then willing to help out and go out of there way to help and make sure that we were okay and needs were met...The service was really great . Really friendly but professional staff... I felt very safe and would stay there anytime,..!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

To our Valued readers,
I really appreciate this comment. I too am a mother, and visiting an unfamiliar place can make anyone uneasy. I am so happy we were able to provide this guest with information about the area, assisting her on where to go and getting the necessary items while staying with us. I'm so happy this guest enjoyed her stay and that we were able to assist her. We're not fancy but the service is all about our guests.
Thank you so much!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had a great stay at the Good Night Inn. Staff was very attentive and rooms were clean. The price is right for the location.Even though there were no kids activities, just down the street is a nature center I can take my son. Sylvia

• Stayed: May 2013
ManagementChulaVista, General Manager at Good Nite Inn, Chula Vista, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to include such a nice review. It sounds as if you enjoyed your stay. Our success relies on the comments from our guest and we thank you for recognizing the services that were provided, and the cleanliness of your room. We hope we can be there for your future stays.