I know this is a motel but this is the worst one I've ever stayed in, in my life. We got there there was a big group of guys that were either A) drug dealers or B) pimps that were just standing around. There is a strip club next door I don't know if that had something to do with it. I didn't even take any luggage into this place because of how dirty it looked and for fear that I would probably be assaulted on my way to the room. I seriously would of rather of slept in the car if the room hadn't been paid for in advance. To top it off the couple hours I used it to sleep I got bit by a bunch of bedbugs!! I regret ever staying here. I booked it out of there and never looked back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you'll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. San Diego South Bay Attractions include: World Famous San Diego Zoo, Petco Park, Balboa Park and Museums, and the Seaport Village. Other nearby attractions include Coronado Island, California, SD Convention Center, Chula Vista Nature Center, Coors Amphitheater, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Qualcomm Stadium, Sea World San Diego, and of course, the fantastic shopping found just across the Mexican Border. Close to the Trolley station to San Diego Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn, Chula Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn San Diego South Bay Hotel Chula Vista
- Good Nite Chula Vista
- Good Nite Inn Chula Vista