I'm a mother with a small child and I was very happy with our stay. This is a very quiet and clean hotel. The location was great.. There are stores, fast food , mall, bars and more. I didn't have a car so public trasportation was close and easy..What really stood out was that the staff was more then willing to help out and go out of there way to help and make sure that we were okay and needs were met...The service was really great . Really friendly but professional staff... I felt very safe and would stay there anytime,..!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you'll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. San Diego South Bay Attractions include: World Famous San Diego Zoo, Petco Park, Balboa Park and Museums, and the Seaport Village. Other nearby attractions include Coronado Island, California, SD Convention Center, Chula Vista Nature Center, Coors Amphitheater, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Qualcomm Stadium, Sea World San Diego, and of course, the fantastic shopping found just across the Mexican Border. Close to the Trolley station to San Diego Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn, Chula Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn San Diego South Bay Hotel Chula Vista
- Good Nite Chula Vista
- Good Nite Inn Chula Vista