Good Nite Inn, Chula Vista
$106
$89
$109
BestWestern.com
Rodeway Inn & Suites Chula Vista(Chula Vista)(Great Value!)
$90
$110
$124
$124
$120
HIExpress.com
El Primero Hotel(Chula Vista)
$135
Travelocity
Chula Vista Inn(Chula Vista)
$89
$76
$249
Residence Inn
All reviewsroom was cleansan diegocheap placegreat pricestay there againroom keyparking lotsave moneyfelt safetrolley stationnice staymini fridgefree parkingfreewaybayratesdowntown
Reviewed January 2, 2013

No problems with the hotel. Stayed two nights. It is a little south of downtown facing the bay. Free coffee in the mornings. Secured parking lot. TV channels selection is limited. A little tip, Take CA 75 from south and go to Coronado from there. the 10 mile drive is nice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagementChulaVista, Manager at Good Nite Inn, Chula Vista, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for your comment, The brief tourist information is really appreciated and so noted. Coronado is beaufiful and we can actually view it from the Good Nite Inn which is located just off of the Chula Vista Bay. I'm glad everything went well while you were staying with us. We hope we can assist you in future stays.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I enjoyed my stay, the staff was very courteous and helpful. My family enjoyed the pool and was glad the pool was kept clean. There was many times we were continually impressed by the staff Especially the housekeeping staff they were top knotch. I was also glad on the front desk staff who were professional I know my family was safe and was very happy with all that you did to make our stay the best as we were without a place to live as our apartment was not available and even though we were without home the staff made us feel we were home and I Thank You!

Room Tip: Rooms near stairwells are the most convenient
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank John A

Dear Valued Guest,
Your comments about the Hotel & Staff have not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. I have posted your review on our bulletin board in the Housekeeping office and at the Front Office.
Your repeat visits did bring a happy since of comfort and brings in a familiarity that not every one experiences, and there are no words that I can say to show my gratitude, we appreciate you for coming back and hope you have settled into your new home.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We will not stay in this hotel again. We paid about $98 for two nights. We should have left the first night. The smell of the room was horrible so we actually went and bought Febreze spray to make it tolerable (I know, we are push-overs). The carpet was so bad that I had my children keep their shoes on the whole time. I feel so cheap to have wanted to save a buck and put my family through that.

The beds were lousy. It felt like it had been used for 30 years (probably has). The walls were not sound proof at all. The second night was horrible. The person next door decided to have his tv turned way up in the middle of the night. This area is very sketchy so I did not feel like knocking on their door so instead I walked to the manager's office. The manager's office was locked and the person behind the counter was fast asleep! I even took a picture of them sleeping as I was in shock. There was no customer service whatsoever.

As if the next door neighbor wasn't bad enough, we heard trains, airplaines and even police sirens all night. I think I got about 2-3 hours of sleep. Never again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

////////4
To our Valued Readers,
I apologize if any customer has such an uncomfortable stay. I'm sorry if the room didn't meet expectations, cleanliness that was mentioned is unacceptable, If I had known I would've gone above and beyond to either room change the guest or shampoo the carpet. A Nature Center just across the street, caters towards children, and at the time of this posting there were no open businesses on either side of us. So we are a very quiet location. While we offer the best rates in the area, there are still amenities that others offer that we donot so we try to offer the best customer service and clean rooms.
We can offer various locations in the hotel for being quiet or gear for placement location for children. Tell us your needs and we will do our best.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel in the past because it offered such low rates. Always lower than other hotels in the area. However, this all changed on my recent trip to San Diego! My rates were much higher than surrounding hotels, and they dropped the free breakfast also. I also noticed a smell in my room, which wasn't the case usually in this hotel in the past. The location is still great due to closeness to the trolley and freeway, however, for my money I will stay up the street.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
I apologize that you were not aware that we had dropped the Continental Breakfast back in April. We did take off all advertisement on the various websites before stopping the service, but as a repeat customer you had expectations and I'm truly sorry.
Our rate structure has not changed, we always offer the best price first and as occupancy increases so do our rates. What I can do is on a same day of arrival if you are seeing a lower rate online with another hotel in the Chula Vista area. Let me know. I will see what I can do!

Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I found this hotel to be ok. I wasn't crazy about the poor/old mattress or the minimally basic rooms but the location was good and the staff were very friendly.
I didn't see any bugs, unlike other reviews.
The parking was gated and they seem to care about taking care of the property.
This wasn't my favorite hotel but I might consider staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Guest,
Your comments are very important to us. I hope when given the opportunity again that we can wow you with our customer service, and meet your requests and needs in the guest rooms. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness of the guest rooms and we are always purchasing items to make a guest stay more comfortable.
We look forward to your future stay and thank you for taking the time to include your comments.