We stayed at El Primero when in town for a wedding recently and were very satisfied with the level of comfort and service. The building is old but well maintained and very charming, especially the sheltered patio at the side. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean and tidy. There's a good breakfast buffet in the morning. The best part, however, is the owners, Pie and Sol Roque, who are on site, attentive to all guests' needs, and warm and congenial. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belonging to the heart of downtown Chula Vista, this historic landmark was brought back to its 1930's glory in 2005. Each of El Primero Hotel's 20 guest rooms provides a cozy king or queen bed for travelers to relax in, after a a day of work or play around beautiful San Diego. Located minutes from the Sleep Train Wireless Amphitheatre, Olympic Training Center, Gaslamp Quarter & other city destinations, this inn gives visitors modern touches with down home comforts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your El Primero Boutique Bed & Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Primero Boutique Bed And Breakfast Hotel
- El Primero Boutique Hotel Chula Vista