“Great”

Cuisines: Pizza
San Diego, California
“Great”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

pizzas are great the works is realy good. and they take care of big groups of families.

• Visited December 2011

Claremont, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really good pizza”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

good menu, excellent pizza. no small pizzas for dinner (bummer if you are eating alone). Try the works...

Visited December 2011
“What a surprise!”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

So I had driven by soooo many times and had never noticed it was there. Heard about the one in Little Italy only. A friend was there and he called me and told me to stop by. The entrance is kind of dark, but once inside it brightens up. Ordered the Meat Lovers Pizza and it was great! Service was prompt. Not in a touristic area, but if you're looking for good food you should give it a try.

“There are no words!!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I left San Diego at the age of seven. The one thing that I remember the most was the fantastic smell from this restaurant. I cannot tell you how amazing this pizza is. The service is still great and theres always a friendly welcoming feel when you come in. It's so delicious and at such a great price, you cannot go wrong. When a bell hop at my hotel seen the pizza box on my way back, he knew how great the pizza was and just kept asking which location I went to. I gave him a slice. You could only imagine the happy smile on his face when he bit into that slice...

Apple Valley, California
“If you want Great Pizza this is the Place”
Reviewed August 27, 2010

Not cheap slightly above average, but well worth it great food and service. Parking tight so get there on any night prior to 530pm. Kids loved it and so did we. More cheese than I've ever seen or had on a pizza....