“HUGE PORTIONS”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had scrambled eggs, pancakes, hash browns, & sausages. The latter are not your normal store bought sausage, they are twice the size of regular sausage. The sausages were good, but the bacon could have been crispier. The pancakes are fluffy. I would have given it 4-Stars but, I was disappointed and disgusted to find that the pancake syrup is not real maple syrup, it's a concoction of high fructose corn syrup, so I did not touch it. Our order was to take home, so I'm not sure if the syrup concoction is only for take out orders or if it's also what they serve for dine-in. Overall, you get your money's worth.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This place is small, but delicious food. We just visited some family and they took us here. Portions are huge, but you can get a huge variety of breakfast meals. I would vivit it again and it is all reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

WOW! This place is over the top in every way. Very friendly & knowledgeable wait staff- EXCELLENT service, amazing food, enormous portions – these really are made to share or have 2nd breakfast left for later. All of the benedicts sauce is slightly lemony and deliciously light tasting (helps you ignore the calories you are shoveling in) – not a gloopy, heavy sauce. The California Omelette – OMG – there have to be a pound of bacon in it. It is my all-time favorite – ordered with the refried beans, flour tortillas and a small bit of sour cream – if you order a ‘side’ of sour cream you get a tub of it, so head the warning, ask for their salsa and a side order of the Cajon sausage. WAY too much food for 2 people to eat, but hey, how often can you eat like this, so enjoy the meal. There isn’t anything on the menu that doesn’t look great – and everything we have tried has been fabulous. Their National City location is open for dinner also and is a much larger facility – same great service and food. There will be a line, but just give your name and the wait won’t be too long as everything moves quickly here.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've traveled to Chula Vista many times in the past year and after discoverying this place, I go to breakfast here almost every day of my visits. This place has excellent servce, the breakfasts are great, and the people are friendly. I've never eaten here for lunch, but I can only imagine it is consistently good. Don't miss this family owned excellent eatery!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Such a huge selection! Hard to choose.The Swedish Pancakes are delicious. The omelets are so big you "should share" :) but if you don't you'll have tomorrows breakfast. Service is always very good!