“Long Time Patron”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My family and I have been eating at the Family House on and off since 1966. It is a great place for breakfast.

1  Thank toooquiet

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We go there for breakfast and are never disappointed. Love their pancakes and omelets. Their service is the best we've ever encountered. You may have to wait awhile to be seated on the weekends, but it's definitely worth the wait. Very large portions, so wife and I always share a plate.

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We visit here everytime we are in San Diego. The food is wonderful and the staff is friendly. You can't go wrong eating breakfast at the establishment. Can't wait to go here again next time we are in town. I especially like the choices for Mexican breakfast.

1  Thank indybrad
Reviewed July 26, 2012

WOW.... This place is so worth waiting in line for.This place is always busy, so if you don't mind waiting for a table then you will find out that this place is well worth it.The portions of food is crazy huge. Especially the omlelettes.If ever in Chula Vista California I would recommend this place to eat breakfast.Parking kinda is bad but hey food is great.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The food had amazing flavors, huge servings! Between my husband, myself and son we shared 1 dish and still had left overs! My only disappointment was the restaurant would not allow us to plug in our camcorder charger as we were on our way to seaworld and realized we stupidly forgot to charge the battery. The confrontational manager advised us that the owners do not allow patrons to use the outlets. We were disappointed but...it's own fault.