“NEEDS UPDATING AND REMODELING”
Review of Ultrastar Chula Vista 10 - CLOSED

Ultrastar Chula Vista 10
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed September 17, 2013

While visiting San Diego, my wife and I went to this location to catch a movie that was not playing anywhere else in the San Diego area. It is part of a mall location with an outside entry at the top of an escalator. The ticket prices were decent and the self-serve popcorn and soda was unique for me. Unfortuantely, the oil (not butter) that they offer for the popcorn had no taste at all and coated your tongue like motor oil. The theater itself was fairly clean but the hallway was filthy with numerous huge stains along the entire length of the hallway carpeting. The seat cushions and arm rests were also broken down so you felt every piece of the metal and plastic frame of the seats. While the price was good at this location, I would not go out of my way to come to this theater unless it was the only place showing a particular movie that you wanted to see.