“Good Food”

D'lish Gourmet Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #23 of 439 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I like D'lish but the service and quality is not what is was 10 years ago. Not sure what happened but service is not as good nor the food It was still OK but taste much better in 2003 I would still eat here again If I was in Chula Vista

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We moved out of CA 10 years ago and I can honestly say that D'Lish is up on the top of my list of places I miss the most. We recently made a trip back to Chula Vista and I can honestly say the night that we arrived we went right to D'Lish so my son could get his Thai Chicken Salad and I could get my Mediterranean Chicken Salad. I know they are famous for their pizza and I know it is excellent but I can't find any place that can make a salad like they do. I have no idea what the dressing is but I love it. Service was also excellent.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Just had lunch with friends in Dec 12 and I was tired of Italian, so i had a burger. Wow big and tasty. Couldn't finish it all. The prices were competitive to sit-down places.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

This place ruined me for most other restaurants. They make the best salads ever. Nothing compares. Fresh greens always. And the Mediterranean and Chinese salads are awesome. Love the salmon wrap, too. Though I'm not a big fan of what they've done with the rice at the H Street location. Bring back the yellow look/flavoring. Their pastas are great, too.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Have been eating here for years and recommend if you like traditional Italian food.