“Great italian food on a good price ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #27 of 432 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Baja California, Mexico
“Great italian food on a good price ”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I had many visits to the Olive garden restaurants chain and it's always very good, the zuppa Tuscana and the portobello raviolis are my favorite, you can have all the soup or salad you want with your meal. On Sundays they have many families & there is a table waiting time from 30-45 mins so bring patience for a good meal.

Oakville, Canada
“Good service, once you get it”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This Olive Garden suffers the same irritating issue a lot of them do whereby they'll have a lot of open tables but you still wait for one because they don't have adequate staff available yet to serve you. This poor management annoys me, and we ate here once during our stay but walked out another time when the wait was unnecessarily long. There are plenty of other nearby choices who can seat you promptly except when full. The food was hot, and the table service was prompt and polite, and professional. I have an unusual penchant for Olive Garden's (I once flew to Boston for a day to go with one with a friend) and I'd say this one was consistent with many others.

Visited January 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Everything agreeable to the palate!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Every time I think of Olive Garden restaurants, my mouth waters thinking of all the pasta choices, appetizers, bread sticks, cold beer... even the salad is good.
Any Olive Garden you visit will not disappoint you. I go to this one every time I fly to San Diego and head to Tijuana. The service in bilingual, friendly hosting, good attention to details, on time. Food always fresh and hot (or cold, if it's the case). Mmmmm... they should open one in Montreal.

• Visited October 2013
Chula Vista, California
“Terrible Experience on my mother B-day!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Horrible experience!!! Terrible waiter!!! We went there right now for my mothers birthday and waiter since the beginning sounded like he wanted to get rid of us and was having a horrible day. We ordered our food and supposedly is all you can eat for pasta and on the 2nd time my husband ordered he brought it in a small plate and then when he wanted to order more he said we could not order more because he had closed our tab. WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been going to this olive garden since I was 10 yrs old and never had a bad experience. I would like to be reimbursed!! When we where about to order cake for my mothers birthday we where so disgusted of the service that we just paid and left. We will never go back to this restaurant and every year my works staff goes to olive garden for Christmas dinner and I am the one who plans it. I will never choose Olive garden for our Companies parties.

• Visited September 2013
Big Bear Lake, California
“GOOD FOOD, NOT THE BEST OF THE CHAIN”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I were in the area and needed to grab a bite to eat before a movie. Since it was a busy time of day (lunch hour), we opted to sit at the bar. The bartender/waitress was fairly attentive at first but her attention span seemed to lag before our meal was over. When we needed her, she was nowhere to be found. The food was good but not quite as hot/fresh as we have come to expect from our visits to Olive Garden. I believe the food (like the bread sticks) had been sitting out for quite a while. I would still go to an Olive Garden in the future despite this location not being quite up to the usual excellent rating we have given others in this chain. Not sure if I would return to this location again in future. Gave a Very Good rating as overall we have never had a bad meal at an Olive Garden.

• Visited August 2013