“Great burgers !” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
“Great burgers !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is my burger joint, it cooks your burger according to your wishes. The price is not too expensive. The salad bar is amazing, the vegetables are fresh. I always come here with my family every time were here in Chula Vista. The place is nice and especially if you want to watch a game with your beer and burgers. Try to visit this place !

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Renato L

San Diego, California
“Burgers Your Way!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Been coming to Fuddruckers lots over the years and I always leave satisfied. One of the major reasons I like this place is that there is a burger topping bar so I can add as many slices of tomatoes and pickles to me burger as I want. I also like the array of sauces available; jalapeno cheese for my fries! This is a great place for families. There are lots of arcade and gumball/goodie machines. There is also a dessert counter for cookies and milk shakes, though I have to admit that I'm so focused on my burger, I never save room for dessert! It's a 50s style diner with lots of decor to keep your eyes busy. It also seems like a cool place for a kids' party because they have a large back dining hall for large parties.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank LovesOfJuneBug
Chula Vista, California
“DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I dont eat red meat, so when I come here I usually get the veggie burger. IT IS DELICIOUS. The last time I been here was about 3 years ago. They changed very little. They added a new soda machine. It was fun to watch people learn how to use it. My boyfriend got breaded chicken sandwich. After taking a bite, I was torn between my vegi burger and his sandwich. I can only imagine what the beef taste like. I love how you put your stuff on your sandwich. Will go there again sometime in the future.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank MsGarcia
Chula Vista, California
“GOOOOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Recently was here with the wife and kid. You get to pick exactly how you want your burger plus add all the side and ingredients that you want just how YOU like it. The big soda machine lets you mix and match your carbonated sugar however you want. The bread is DELICIOUS and fluffy. Good stuff.

Visited May 2012
“Awesome service, great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

Went there last weekend to celebrate our 2011 season. We had 40+ people with no reservation and it took barely 5min to get us settled. Food was great, price was reasonable and atmosphere was excellent. We even had space to have a small award ceremony for the kids. Most important , kids were absolutely happy.

1 Thank Kmikzi17