“We eat here everytime we come to town”
Review of Miguel's Cocina

Miguel's Cocina
Ranked #18 of 432 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Mexican
Virginia
“We eat here everytime we come to town”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We have family that lives in Eastlake - and we eat here everytime we visit! We love the food. Service is good; staff is friendly. Food is delicious.

Our favorite meal: we went there on a Tuesday once and ordered every Taco from their menu. It was great trying all of them.

Restaurant is conveniently located wtih several other shops.

• Visited December 2013

San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Good, Service Eh.”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have been here several times and the nicest thing I can say is it is what it is. I also have to say I usually order to go which may account for the service. For what it is, it is a bit overpriced. I know people rave about the cheese dip, which is good. The shrimp enchiladas are also good and so are the carnitas. If you come for happy hour, the carne asada nachos are pretty good too. My biggest complaint is that although staff are friendly, there is usually always something wrong. It could be that they forgot a critical piece of the order or it could be that 2 managers are standing there and neither one is able to help you or, my favorite, is when they sometimes want to charge you an extra $3-5 for the molcajete salsa. If you are willing to speak up and are willing to pay the few extra bucks, then this place is great.

Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
“yummy!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Miguels officially has the best fajitas in the world!! They come out sizzling and the smell is to die for! also the cheese sauce is so good... i put it on everything! Also gotta have a pomegranate margarita!! I know this would probably be the last place you would go for a burger but they have the best burger her too with sauteed mushrooms, onions and jalapenos! I love this place!!

• Visited October 2013
Whitefish, Montana
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in wile in traveling by on business. Friendly staff and tasty food. The chips were warm and crunchy. I had nicks burrito which has a couple of chili relanos in it. Very tasty sauce I don't know when I will be in the area again but I will return if I can

Henderson,nv
“The Sauce”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Outstanding service, great food and the scrumptious white sauce. Prices are very good $10. - $13 range, wide selections on the menu . Great for family or couples with a nice clean restaurant.

• Visited August 2013