“Who knew???”

Dining options: Reservations
Northridge, California, United States
“Who knew???”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants I've been to in a long time -- great ambiance, great food, and great service. And in Chula Vista??? There were six of us for dinner and everyone had a great experience. Too bad I'm only in Chula Vista once a year.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Janfromnorthridge

Bonita,Calif
“Best Italian Restaurant in SOUTH BAY”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

10 of us had dinner here to celebrate a friend's 60th birthday. With such a large group (& a Sat eve) you might think the service might suffer. Quite the contrary ! We were treated regally.The chef even came out to sing Happy Birthday in Italian. It was my 5th time at the restaurant & the service & food has always been great. Great menu with lots of choices of yummy (cooked on the premise) Italian cuisine. The ambiance is perfect,old country charm. Prices reasonable. Recommend highly!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank WENDY H
“Great choice all around”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. It is a good sign to go into a restaurant at 5:30pm and it is full. The gluten free option was very good! I can't wait to go back.

1 Thank RhaeRhaeRhae
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great food and good price”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We are so tired of paying outrageous prices for average food. Since this place was close to where we were staying, had good reviews and prices appeared reasonable (although not cheap), we decided to give it a try. It was so good and the staff was so helpful and friendly that we ate here two of four nights during our San Diego trip.

The first night we had their specials: veal and seafood. Both were so very good and that is why we went back two nights later. On that night, we had their pastas. My husband still dreams about their cheese ravioli. I had the pasta with sausage, also very tasty.

If you want great Italian food, in a nice setting, good service without having to take out a loan, try this place.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank mlmdjd
San Diego, California
“Best restaurant in South Bay”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have visited this restaurant three times so far. My husband has ordered three different dishes and I have been quite impressed with their consistency. The dish I order every time, Pas­tic­cio All’Italiana, has been delicious! My husband has ordered three different dishes that he has been thoroughly enjoyed every time. The service is outstanding. We have had a hard time finding good restaurants since we moved to south bay. This place was a pleasant surprise. Check it out, you won't regret it.

• Visited November 2012