“Good place to stay for the night”
Review of Chula Vista Inn

Chula Vista Inn
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Chula Vista
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were clean, three pillows to a bed. My kind of place. Too cold for the pool but a good plus in summer. The breakfast room had a good variety of food. The night clerk. ( Anderson) was a great help with all my questions for directions and getting a good room. Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed November 7, 2013

second time i've used best western and they are pretty well at their service. They also clean your room quickly and efficiently. Also still haven't tried their continental breakfast but will next time since its apparently actually good lol.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Love the Best Western in Chula Vista, Ca. on Broadway. We arrived late, without a reservation. They were very helpful, and took good care of us. As always, their breakfast was so good, with so many choices. It was hard to resist any of it. This was our 3rd time staying there, and we will be going back again next year, when we visit our son, and his family.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Room was clean and the staff in the morning (Jasmin) and the staff in the evening (Anderson) were really nice people... I give compliments to the management for taking the time to hire truly friendly people. They were attentive and genuinely friendly. I appreciate the frontline staff taking their job seriously and professionally. Hard to find that nowadays.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was a great place to stay and good value for under $65.00. I received an upgrade with diamond status. The room was very spacious,clean and in a quiet area. The hotel is located close to interstate 5 and there were many dining choices within walking distance. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. There is an outdoor pool and hot tub. The only thing i didn't care for was the complimentary breakfast. It was very sparse with few options ie no toast or regular tea. This wasn't a big deal for me and i would definitely stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Love this place. Great value and very friendly staff. I enjoyed the customer service that their staff provided myself and my family. I have to say that I was very happy with this hotel. This is the hotel I will stay when I want to be at home away from home!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I booked a room here during Comic Con to avoid the high prices of the downtown hotels. The last time I stayed at this hotel I was on the 3rd floor and the front desk honored my request to be on the same floor. Although this location is not what I'd call a destination resort, it's a simple and clean hotel for those who are on a budget.

This was my second time staying and it was just as clean, sufficient, and friendly as the last. Since my last stay, I noticed that they upgraded the flat screen to a larger one. Reading others' reviews leads me to believe some aren't doing their research before booking. This hotel is in an older part of town which I think other guests don't keep in mind. They provide a clean room with everything you need for a comfortable stay with nice staff. If you want to pay $50-$150+tax more, you will get a nicer hotel located in a desirable area. You get what you pay for, and more at this hotel. I'll return to this location if I'm in San Diego. As a traveler who depends on reviews, let's all try to have reasonable expectations.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends