New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Casa Bella Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
“Great Food, Great Service. Best restaurant in Eastlake !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

The food here is the best. The owner Jan is the best, really takes care of the customers. Cameron is a superstar. There is nothing bad here. Well deserved FIVE stars. We eat here at least three times a week because it is like home.

San Diego, California
“LOVE IT HERE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

We live 3 minutes away from this place. it took us a few years to finally come in. We are so glad we did! EVERYTHING is perfect. The food, the people, the karaoke, the host JD his sound system is amazing. The owners Hugo and Norma should feel so proud to have such a wonderful place. LOVE it!

• Visited August 2012
Chula Vista, California
“LIKE A TUSCAN TRATTORIA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

The food is exceptional. A fine dining experience in a cozy, neighborhood location. Servers are attentive but not too attentive. I return whenever I can.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
San Diego, California
“Don't Go!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

I ordered the house salad and spaghetti with meatballs. My wife ordered the house salad with chicken and the margerita pizza. The salad was just OK for me but my wife said the chicken tasted good. My spaghetti tasted like Chef Boyardi from a can and my wife said her pizza had no taste at all. So I tried it and she was correct. Nothing, nada, zilch, no taste from the tomatoes, no taste from basil and we could not taste the cheese. When the server noticed we were not eating any more he asked if we would like him to box anything and we said no. He asked if everything was alright and my wife said the pizza was tasteless. He removeed the cost from the bill, which we appreciated but we will not return.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Chula Vista, California
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2011

Had the duck special & it was amazing! Our server was wonderful, very helpful & detail oriented. Very beautiful restaurant, warm & cozy atmosphere. Made for a great experience, will definitely go back!

• Visited November 2011