“Grad dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Chula Vista, California
“Grad dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Took my wife and mother in law to eat after my wife's graduation. The service here is great. The blonde girl who was our server did an A+++ job. My baked pasta was oozing with just the right amount of cheese and parmesan. VERY VERY boiling hot BE CAREFUL. All baked pastas are super hot but very tasty. One tip for this restaurant, please next time i order iced water let me know its tap/filtered. The worst thing you can do is serve this great food with tap/filter water. Other than that I would definitely go again, with some bottled water...

Visited April 2012

San Diego, California
“SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

We've seen this restaurant for a while now and decided to try it out for take-out. We ordered the Fettuccini Alfredo, Linguini a la Cabrese and the half and half spghetti with cheese ravioli. I am a very picky Italian food eater and let me just say that this place met all of my expectations. Their marinara sauce was authentic like it had been simmering all day over a hot stove. The Fettuccini was perfect (not too buttery) and the linguini with pink sauce was amazing. I've definitely found my new favorite italian place and I love that it's nearby. I just hope that more people try it out and spread the word!!! If you want to eat delicious food at a very reasonable price then this is the place to go to!

• Visited August 2011
Chula Vista, Ca
“Excellent,food,service . The owner walks...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

Excellent,food,service . The owner walks around to make sure guests are happy. I would highly recommend this place in downtown Chula Vista.

Chula Vista
“Finally, a real Italian Restaurant in Chula Vista”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

When your raised on the East Coast, you get spoiled with great family restaurants - when you come to the West Coast - Every ethenic restaurant is a franchise!!!
Great Italian Restaurants are more then good food, You need Great Food, Atmosphere, and Service that treats you like your Aunt Rose did when the family came over for Dinner.

I have been to this Restaurant more then 15 times now and they consistantly deliver great food and family style service every time.

Mangia Bene, Mangia Italiano on Third!

Mimmo