Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area
Gateway Inn(Madera)
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn(Madera)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcentral valleygreat hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areaa wonderful staycomfortable bedsroom was largegreat roomyosemitesocorrohiemaderafreewayinnscalifornialinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very helpful and pleasant staff and great customer service. I will reccomend this hotel to others. Their breakfast if great, love the eggs. :) Check out time is perfect for morning meetings. I really enjoyed the staff. Thank You!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
JRP H, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience from our staff to the full hot breakfast in the morning. Every member of our staff does try to ensure that every guest is being provided with that over the top service. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

As usual this is a great place to stay. From ease of reservations, to check in, to check out, there is never a problem. Rooms are always very clean, and they have the nicest beds. Recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
JRP H, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words about the hotel. We do our best to ensure the booking process with our hotel is simple and easy for everyone, as well as making sure to provide a clean and comfortable stay for every guest. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I had to spend the night in chowchilla ca. the other day an thought would try the holiday inn express their. I am so glad it did the people were so polite an help full. Especially Manuel at the front desk. The rooms were so clean an the beds so soft just what I needed after a hard day. Thank you so much for making it a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
JRP H, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel. I am glad your experience with us was great. We do try to ensure thay every guest gets that over the top service whether it is their first stay with us or their hundredth. Each member of our staff does their best to provide a clean and comfortable stay for every guest, especially Manuel. He is a great assett to our team.Thank you again for the kind words , and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Just want to say that my overall experience at this hotel was great! friendly staff on the phone when you make your reservations and all around staff was friendly & very professional specially would like to thank Manuel the young gentleman that helped me with my reservation. he was very professional. Food was great! thank you again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
I am happy to hear that your stay with us was great. We do try to ensure every member of our staff is providing that great and over the top service for every guest not just in person, but in the booking process as well. Manuel is a wonderful part of our team and does his best to make sure every guest has a great stay. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

The Holiday Inn Express in Chowchilla is a second home to me. I am a frequent traveler and an IHG Platinum Elite member. Everyone at the front desk, especially Danielle, always treat me like a member of the family when I arrive. The hotel is clean and well-kept. The breakfast in the morning is always wonderful, especially when they have bacon! I have never had a bad stay at this hotel and will continue to be a very frequent guest. Keep up the great job and thanks to all the staff for making it feel like home.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
JRP H, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. I am happy to hear that you feel we are your home away from home. Every member of our staff does their very best to provide a clean and comfortable stay for every guest that comes to stay with us. I as well feel that that our breakfast provides something for everyone to start their day off right. Thank you again for sharing your experiences and we look forward to your future stays with us.