Great Hotel, with large Rooms, and it looks like that it is pretty new. Or the remodeling was done perfect. The Staff was friendly from the beginning, wonderful tios how to come to the Yosemite National Park. The Park is approx. 1,5 hours away from the hotel, but th low cost of the hotel and the good service ws worth teh drive. Hotels closer to the park, are outrageous expensive.
We had a room with two queen size beds, and sleppt wonderful, the TV has full cable coverage, unusal in many chain hotels. The TV was HD and everything worked great, the Internet connection was free and fast. Breakfast is HolidayInn Express standard and included.
We will be back, great stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gateway to Yosemite enjoys an easily accessible address in California's Central Valley, just 14 miles from Merced Regional Airport Macready Field. Fresno, Madera and Merced are all moments away, along with their vibrant attractions and cultural arts. Spend your holiday with us, and enjoy the finest entertainment and recreation in the heart of California. Just beyond our sophisticated new lobby, our accommodations exude refinement, with amenities designed for the 21st-century traveler. Complimentary wireless Internet access, signature Simply Smart bedding, microwaves and refrigerators help you feel right at home in your guest room, while suites offer additional space to entertain or spread out your belongings. Start the day with our free Express Start hot breakfast buffet, featuring our signature cinnamon rolls, western omelets, sausages and 100-percent Arabica Smart Roast coffee. Afterward, lounge beside our sun-dappled pool, or work out in the Health & Fitness Center. Our concierge will be pleased to assist with anything that might make your stay more enjoyable, including maps and directions to Yosemite National Park only 56 miles from the South Gates. Located in Central California's Sierra Nevada mountain range, Yosemite National Park offers a diverse range of activities to enhance this incredible 1,170 square miles of breathtaking natural splendor. Guided tours, backpacking trails, top rated rock climbing sites and spectacular sunsets at Glacier Point are just the beginning. Yosemite shops offer everything from souvenirs to supplies, to ensure that you have all of the necessities for an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gateway To Yosemite Hotel Chowchilla
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Gateway To Yosemite
- Chowchilla Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Northeast