Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$112
View deal
Expedia.com$111
Hotels.com$112
Travelocity$112
Hampton$112
Vio.com$112
Agoda.com$112
All reviews freeway side hot breakfast clean rooms business trip the staff was friendly and helpful place to stay night stay yogurt couch
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2017

I can't find anything wrong with this Hotel and everything good about it...except the air conditioner is too noisy. It is located between us and our children and grandchildren and they are over 200 miles away. We have been coming here because it is right in the middle of our visits, and it is the best anywhere! The food in the morning is wonderful...very adequate. Also we are able to have most any thing to drink, like coffee, tea or hot chocolate. And when I forger something, they always seem to find one for me.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Friendly staff, clean, quiet with restaurants in walking distance, easy wifi set up and comfortable place to work on my laptop in my room along with a good choice for breakfast. Close to Ontario Ca Airport with easy freeway access

Reviewed July 3, 2017

great facility, great food, very clean and organized, i really enjoyed my stay because it gave me a place to stay that is peaceful. also there are some food spots close by that you could check out. The breakfast provided by the hotel was the best part

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Staff was friendly and personable. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Location was convenient and plenty of free parking. Free wifi and breakfast was a plus. Good buisnesses nearny. I would stay here again.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

The staff here is friendly and more than willing to help. The rooms are larger than the standard hotel room. Had an issue with the air unit upon check in. They moved me right away and helped carry my things to a new room. Breakfast is typical of a Hampton. Great locations with a few restaurants within walking distance and a theater as well. Right off highway and still pretty quiet. Would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled on business