“Best pizza in town!”

Dining options: Delivery
Los Angeles, California
“Best pizza in town!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Jo Jo's offers wheat crust and all the toppings you could want. They are always helping local teams, churches and charities. Not to mention the Blood Drive's they sponsor and offer free pizza. Great pizza, place and people!

Visited April 2012

Chino Hills, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“they don't care about customer satisfaction”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Ok i've been a customer for some time, love their dish "baked penne," but then I started ordering togo, and then I noticed the containers they put the food in are so fragile. the plastic lid that covers the foil thing, it breaks in the pasta every time I togo it, like literally in the food where I have to take the individual pieces of plastic out, piece by piece (that bad). I tell one of the workers, if there was some other container just so this doesn't happen again, and the girl couldn't care less. clearly, not caring about customer satisfaction, and this worker was basically a snob about it....

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank nbuquid
Chino Hills, California
“Best Pizza in Chino Hills”
Reviewed January 3, 2011

My family and I have been costumers for years now. If money is no issue, I wouldn't recommend buying pizza anywhere else! We always call in for delivery....if we plan ahead, the 1 hr to 1 1/2 hr wait is totally worth it!

• Visited December 2010
Pismo Beach, California
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 29, 2009

Taking our cue from the positive reviews of this restaurant, my group of four tried it this week while on a business trip. We were all disappointed with our entrees. I guess we should have tried the pizza instead. Two of us had the chicken parm, one the meat lasagne, and one chicken marsala. All were very salty. The chicken parms and the lasagne looked like they had been heated in a microwave. Yellow slabs of cheese and lots of what seemed undercooked sauce. Very little meat in the lasagne, and the marsala looked and tasted a bit burned. The wait staff was very friendly and refilled drinks quickly, but the food was very marginal.

1 Thank pismoclam
Chino Hills, CA
“Best Pizza in Chino Hills”
Reviewed September 22, 2009

I don't know about any of their other foods, but the pizza is excellent. It's my favorite pizzeria in Chino Hills.