“"All you can Eat" Sushi”
Review of Hayaci

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hayaci
Ranked #85 of 151 Restaurants in Chino Hills
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This restaurant changed hands last year and we have been back several times in the hope that they would adopt some of what made Hayachi special.
I am sorry to report that it has become a ho hum experience with a staff more intenet on getting you in and out than making sure you want to come back.
The sushi here is more rice and less fish than any other Japanese restaurant in the area. No winder they can offer all you can eat...
Too bad they lost sight of what regular customers want.

2  Thank yamaudio

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Go to this place with really big appetite. My family ordered combination plates for dinner & definitely filled us up. I loved their mixed tempura, sauce was really good, much better than other Japanese restaurants we tried in the area. Don't miss their shrimp lover's special & lobster rolls, they taste so good. I just didn't finish the beef teriyaki, I think I'll just order salmon teriyaki next time. Their seafoods looked more fresh. My kids were complaining they were so full! :) We generally enjoyed our dinner. Will definitely come back & recommend Hayaci to my family & friends!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I have been taking my wife and little kids to Hayaci for years. Never had a bad experience. Great sushi at at good price. Very family friendly. Friendly staff that serves you and they have great customer service. Food never disappoints everytime. Must try the house lobster roll.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Above ; Food Quality and Preparation. Beyond : Comparison; with Taste and Presentation. Affordable Pricing.
Social, Comfortable, warm and inviting for every age. Outdoor Patio, Perfect for warm weather months.

Reviewed June 14, 2009

My daughter Jill and I call this "our place" because we haven't bothered to learn how to propertly pronouce it. When she's not to busy with college to have lunch with her old dad, we head to the "old K-mart shopping center" to get a boat dish. Walking inside we're always met by the smiling and welcoming face of a sushi chef, who always invites us to sit at his bar. We feel a little guilty turning him down, but we choose a table so we can talk, because that, above all, is the primary reason we come here. The sushi is always fresh and freshly prepared. Also fresh are the tempura vegetables. We tend to go there on cooler days, so the miso soup hits the spot. Lately - specifcally on Tuesdays (summer 09) they offer sushi hand rolls for a dollar each. A cone of nori filled with your choice of crab, veggies, etc....items typically offered in a standard sushi roll. Three of the hand rolls s plenty for most people - so if you want, you can eat cheap. But order a lunch special and split it - getting out of there for less than 15 bucks easily. Unless Jill orders her favorite - jasmine iced tea, so tack on another couple bucks. Id give our place a perfect score on atmosphere, but they have a big screen TV, which is my pet peeve. On our last visit, the volume was turned down, so it was only half as distracting. When leaving Hayaci, the sushi chef bids you farewell, and that makes us come back.

Been to Hayaci? Share your experiences!