“Nice tacos, nice burritos nice ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Primos Mexican Food
Ranked #121 of 151 Restaurants in Chino Hills
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I went with a group and we were all very satisfied I had the chicken and beef tacos. They were filling and had a great flavor. I with a buddy of mine and he killed the super California burrito. It looked like a human arm but he managed to eat the whole thing.

There are newer reviews for Los Primos Mexican Food
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went here to twice in one weekend because I was at CrossFit Chino Hills for a seminar. I actually didn't get anything but I tasted the food the bf got. The first time, he got a monster carnitas burrito. The name was really fitting as it was HUGE. The meat was ok, the guac was good, and the pickled veggies were too pickled (I think? they were soft and mushy which is why I say that). I thought the burrito would have been much better with hot sauce.

The following morning, the bf went back to Los Primos for a breakfast burrito which I liked better than the monster burrito the day before. It had eggs, potatoes, and sausage of some type. Again, I wish it had some hot sauce but it was pretty good. Overall, both had a lot of filler (potatoes) and not enough meat.

Tip: the owner of Chino Hills said he always gets a plate with meat, guac, and pico de gallo so for any Paleo eaters, you have that option.

1  Thank Liz C