Ayres Hotel Chino Hills
Hampton Inn & Suites Chino Hills(Chino Hills)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton.com
Hotel Chino Hills(Chino Hills)
$99
$70
$62
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
$104
Comfort Inn Near FairPlex(Pomona)(Great Value!)
$97
$94
ComfortInn
$100
$98
Agoda.com
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar(Diamond Bar)(Great Value!)
$139
Doubletree.com
$118
HolidayInn.com
$94
All reviewsfront desksocial hourgreat hotelrooms are largecomplimentary breakfastnice breakfasthome away from homeclean hotelwonderful staynight's sleepyogurtcomfortable bedsfitness centerwould definitely stay here againmini fridgebusiness tripcoffee maker
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Wedding party stayed for two days and all were happy. Nothing extravagant but very clean and nice. 10pm quiet time but lots of bars n restaurants within walking n short driving distance.
That oughta do it

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Kyle A
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed there on New Years Eve's since I was attending a party in Chino Hills and did not want to drive home back to San Fernando Valley. I checked in around 830pm and got ready for my party. I tried to use UBER to get to my party where my husband was already waiting for me. I tried to cab service and was told it would be 1 to 2 hours. The staff (Najla and Ana tried so hard to help me. They went beyond your normal customer service to help me. Which in the end they got me a cab within 45 minutes. I want the management and other people who might try staying at this very very nice hotel to know that my experience was excellent. Beside all that, the rooms are so cool. I like a little studio apartment. You must try. Hopefull Najla and Ana will be there to help you.

Room Tip: Any room is a excellent room
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Had a 9 month old and the hotel had portable cribs available, which was very convenient. I received a fax on our trip and the front desk notified me promptly of its presence. Great service, very kind workers. Would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Very spacious room, clean, nicely decorated. Great staff, nice breakfast. I did not used the pool, nor the fitness area but they look nice. When arriving I was a little unsure if I was on the right location, because the GPS say that you arrive at your destination, however you do not see the hotel from the street. You have to drive a short distance in the parking lot to see the hotel. When arriving there I was happily surprised with it. recommended.

Room Tip: I would avoid the rooms facing the freeway, if you are very pick about noise. Even with double windows you can still hear some noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Chino Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Mpere2014,

Thank you for writing such an amazing review of our hotel! Our team is very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I apologize if you had difficulty finding us but we are so happy to hear that once you did you had such a great stay. Thank you again and I hope that you have a chance to visit soon.

Pamela Gonzalez

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

This was a nice surprise the room is very large the bathroom is nice breakfast was particularly good and was included in the price. Guest services was very nice also were very helpful about recommendations in the local area. Although I did not visit the pool was heated and had many rose bushes.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Scott M,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a glowing review of our property and for choosing to stay with us. Our team always loves to hear that the guests find them to be friendly and helpful. Part of our job is to make sure you have the most enjoyable stay possible which means that we are always excited to suggest the best places to go in the area. I hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Pamela Gonzalez