“Horrible Stay”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Chino Hills
Chino, California
“Horrible Stay”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

This hotel is the WORST! There seems to be absolutely no staff on duty my entire stay! I had a problem with ants in my room and instead of the staff taking care of the issue, they handed me the pesticide for me to kill myself. HORRIBLE service! I would rather stay at a motel 6 than this hotel!!!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
smwinning, General Manager at Hotel Chino Hills, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Dear Greg:
I am sorry you had such a bad experience at our hotel last year. Unfortunately, the Hotel Chino Hills is in receivership at this time. The original ownership group filed for bankruptcy in 2011 and subsequently the hotel has fallen into its current legal situation of receivership. As we are representing the current management group for the court appointed receiver, I assure you that we are addressing all issues that need to be addressed, such as ants. It appears that the hotel was built on an ant hill. However, that should not stop us from rectifying the situation. We currently are under contract with a pesticide company that treats the exterior of the hotel on a regular basis and also treats any individual rooms that ants might be reported in with a safe chemical. I assure you that we are operating the hotel as it should be operated. In fact, we have two wedding groups in the hotel as I write this response. I do thank you for your past patronage last year. We are still offering extremely competitive room rates at this time and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again and demonstrate our quality services.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Located right off of Central and Hwy 71, the hotel is easy to get to. This is one of it's big advantages, easy access. The property itself is new and everything is clean and bright; and smells new. The ice machine worked well and there were vending machines. As it is new, there were not many guests-I was able to park a large limousine bus in the back. There is not alot by the hotel; but things are close by (food, shopping, etc.) one exit or more to the north. Probably the best option for this area.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank AVSENT
Steve W, General Manager at Hotel Chino Hills, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Sandpine 09:

Thank you very much for your very positive review of our hotel. We are here to serve all of our guests and I am delighted that you were served so well. Our beds are still great so please come back and stay with us again. We look forward to your next visit.

Steve Winning
Hotel Chino Hills
riverside
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I've been here twice and I must say this is my favorite holiday inn express of all. The hotel is new, and The mattress they use is the most comfortable ever! The surrounding area is quiet and there is a Starbucks and a nail place next door. I will always stay here whenever Im over at this area!

• Stayed March 2011
smwinning, General Manager at Hotel Chino Hills, responded to this review, July 15, 2011
Sandpine09:

Thank you for your kind remarks and most of all for your continuous patronage. We are delighted that you have discovered our new hotel and that, besides our very comfortable beds, you have found our location to be just right for you. We look forward to serving you again when you return to the Chino Hills area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chino Hills
Hampton Inn & Suites Chino Hills
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex

Been to Hotel Chino Hills? Share your experiences!