“Pleasant dinner, beat the crowd!”
Review of P.F. Chang's

Cuisines: Chinese, Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We arrived early today to beat the crowd, and it paid off. We arrived just before 5PM and found the place only partially full. We were shown to our table and a few minutes later our server Ashley introduced herself to us.

She then proceeded to get our drinks and gave us a few minutes to study the menu. Ashley then went through the normal introductions concerning items that had been changed and we decided to go with a Spicy Tuna Roll as an appetizer. My wife choose the Korean BBQ Chicken Stir Fry and I chose the Hunan-Style Alaskan Cod.

The Korean BBQ Chicken was very good, but the Hunan-Style Alaskan Cod, was absolutely delicious. Both of these items were new to us, but will be remembered for future visits, and I think we will most probably go for the Cod as the Entree.

Needless to say we really enjoyed our meal tonight, we had been there before, but this time was a totally different dining experience, the food, service and the staff were very pleasant and really friendly.

One of the other concerns here is the number of popular eating establishments in the general area and this you may want to take into consideration, there is ample parking but it soon gets filled.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We decided to have PF's for our Anniversary but we were not dressed appropriately and due to lack of time--we used the pick up service. Online ordering was Amazeballs and we expected superior service--55.00 for take out--you should. Our pick up time was 5:00pm by the time the bill was given and then had to be fixed--we did not leave the parking lot until 5:25pm (we were on time) then the drive home--you can only imagine COLD Food. But most disappointing---all of our sauces were left out. No mustard, no caramel sauce for 1 of the desserts and NO Raspberry sauce for the chocolate cake. Are you kidding me??? There was NO way I was driving back--but Please train your people to make sure pick up experience is as good as being there. Give us all of the items that we should get, so our food is what we ordered. So disappointed and wish I had not wasted my money. 1 positive--those darn Garlic Noodles are still addicting--they were still good Cold!!

1  Thank Dabouk
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Chang's has become my favorite restaurant. There are chinese restaurants on every block but Chang's is so far above all other chinese restaurants. It so blatantly obvious their food is made with the freshest ingredients and is served immediately. Just freakin' EXCELLENT!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Great food and times. The restaurant is not very big, so make sure to call for a reservation instead of waiting if you are going on a Friday or Saturday evening. The food is great and the service has always been good.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

We don't dine here often but that is going to change. New items were on the menu and both my wife and I really enjoyed the new selections. We always find the portion size to be just right, quickly prepared and always taste wonderful. Mini deserts are a special treat.
Our server was there for any and all we needed, plus he added his opinion of his favorites on the menu and why--always nice to know what the staff enjoys and what other customers are ordering.
We also feel the prices are very reasonable.