“Just like the rest”

Cuisines: Chinese, Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Great food and times. The restaurant is not very big, so make sure to call for a reservation instead of waiting if you are going on a Friday or Saturday evening. The food is great and the service has always been good.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

We don't dine here often but that is going to change. New items were on the menu and both my wife and I really enjoyed the new selections. We always find the portion size to be just right, quickly prepared and always taste wonderful. Mini deserts are a special treat.
Our server was there for any and all we needed, plus he added his opinion of his favorites on the menu and why--always nice to know what the staff enjoys and what other customers are ordering.
We also feel the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Our family is a fan of P.F. Changs and the facility in Chino Hills met our usual high expectaions for decor, cleanliness, service, menu selection and willingness to accommodate requests such as providing steamed instead of fried tofu and using as little oil as possible in stir-frying our dishes. We would have no hesitation in eating there again.

Reviewed January 28, 2009

Me and hubby went there for a dinner date - We were seated outside covered Patio - it has a heater there and the light is quite dim. They placed the white plates first and gave us water - when i turned the plate on the other side - i saw that it is still quite wet and with some dirt and a piece of green vegetable sticking on the back. I checked my husband's plate and his plate was also wet and a little bit dirty - we both agreed to leave the place and the waitress said she'll report it to the manager, if we can wait a second, We waited for almost 10 minutes before this manager arrived - i told him that we are hungry and leaving and he apologize for it but you cannot see the concern on his face. He looks like he just woke up and he said he saw the plates and it was dirty . I told him that we arent coming back here anymore and it looks like he doesnt give a damn - what a waste of 10 minutes waiting for this guy... Oh well - if you'll eat here - be sure to check your plates - try to turn it around and see how clean it is - You cant see much when they serve it to you coz the place is dim so make sure you open your eyes before they put your food on their dirty plates.

1  Thank joyzzce
Reviewed October 17, 2008

Went there for lunch, both my hubby and I ordered the lunch portion entrees. His food arrived and my food did not come out for another 35 minutes. So basically he ate alone first then I ate alone. We got a "sorry for the delay" but no offer of a dessert on the house or a discount on the bill. We have encountered this problem before at a different restauant, and the manager came to us personally and apologized and took the late entree off the bill and gave us a free dessert. For that kind of error I think some compensation should come to the patron. The saving grace is the entrees were very tasty though!

1  Thank susieq35