“My stays at ESA - LA-Chino Valley”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chino
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I go to Chino for at least one week per month from Oct of 2012 and have stayed at the ESA in chino at 4 times and will continue for 2013. I already book for February.
The service is excellent and the staff is one of the most friendly in America.

I have been a road warrior for 40 years and stay at many hotels.
The service and price of ESA is one of the best value in weekly stays.

CJ Wang.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with our associates in Chino. It's hard to express our gratitude when you say they are some of the most friendly associates that you have encountered in the US. All we can say is thank you and we look forward to your continued business. We'll see you in February. Have a safe trip.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I come here off & on throughout my stays, and all I can say is every-time its just gets better! The manager always checks in on me when she recognizes my reservation, which makes me feel like a person rather than just a other number who checks in to any other random hotel. I mean the survey that is below mine, yes sure things happen but end of the day they always take care of you and make sure rest of your stay is corrected. Management & Team does wonders at this location and I can see why all the 5 stars are on this location. Keep up the amazing team work & making me along with other feel like we are coming into a place who cares not just another normal guest who checks in.

Room Tip: I do love the corner rooms, due to the double windows & more natural light.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of our associates. We're thrilled to hear that our associates and in this case, the manager, recognize your reservation and treat you like family rather than just a customer. Again, thank you so much for the great review and comments about our associates. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Not sure why all the 5 stars... It was recently renovated but I can clearly hear the conversations of people on each side and upstairs. Policy: 1 hand towel and wash cloth per room no matter how many guests... been to the desk 4-5 times getting things. I guess they do not stock the rooms. Poor management... ran out of Kleanex for the entire hotel. No maid service.... no hair dryers in rooms, no exercise room..

They had to go raid other rooms to find things that should have been in my room. Got kind of ridiculous. I stayed here with my wife as we attended a conference for 4 days.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel unless you are a deal hunter and willing to put up with the noise and lack of...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ducknc
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us.  I sincerely apologize that your kitchen was not stocked up to par.  In response to your feedback, I am glad we got to spoke this morning before you checked out & I was able to make your stay right. Please note we do provide hair dryers at the front desk.  I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel.    I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Our visit was to see our daughter in college, but we didn't want to spend a lot of money. The price can't be bet for the area. It was convenient to get everywhere we wanted and had a lot of choices for food in the area.
Abby was working at the front desk many of the times we had to speak to someone and she was very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is located near a highway, but they were quiet and the beds were very comfortable. I didn't realize that their would not be maid service during our stay, but we got fresh towels when we needed it and could make the bed ourselves. We also usually bring our own breakfast items so it was nice to have a refrigerator and stove to cook.
Our only complaint was that the halls did smell of cigarette smoke. We don't smoke, but it was not a problem in our room or in the lobby.
I would definitely stay at another Extended Stay and return to this one.

Room Tip: You might ask for a room on the opposite side of the freeway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for writing such kind words about our staff and property. We appreciate you finding value in kitchens and location. It's also great to hear that our associates were friendly and helpful during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Chino.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

After staying for only a week, the staff remembered who I was and what room I was in. No matter the time of day, you are always met with a smile. The staff do an amazing job at making their hotel feel like a home away from home. Should my business travels require me to head this way again, I will definitely stay at Extended Stay Chino.

• Stayed: January 2013
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled to hear that the staff you made feel at home during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Well my girlfriend came down from SF for the Holidays and we decided to go out on the town so we decided to call to check if there as availability Lisette answered the phone and made it so very easy and stress free not like other hotels when calling that have no personality and sound cold on the phone she was very helpful and pleasant to deal with Thanks again Lisette :) Checking Inn was as easy as booking was. Once we arrived it was so easy to find grounds were well taken cared of and very nice when we walked inn. This was our first time at the hotel and very HAPPY with our Choice to stay here. Rooms were clean very nice and smelled good too. Also like to Thank Abbie and Victoria for there helpfulness.

Overall great experence price was great and we would come back again
Thanks for making our New years one to remember

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our staff and property. I'm so pleased to hear that Lisette made for a stress free and relaxing New Year's Eve. I also wanted to thank you for pointing out the great job by our housekeeping and maintenance staff for their hardwork in keeping up the grounds and rooms. And lastly, thank you for recongizing Abbie and Victoria. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Chino.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Enough can not be said about the "TEAM" of staf members and the property itself. The Manager Sneha Patel sets the amazing tone for her staff and they ALL strive, everyday to make YOUR stay as comfortable and homey as can be. A HUGE Shout Out to Lissette, Abbi, & Victoria--You Ladies ROCK!!! We expected to stay for a month to relocate and due to crazy life circumstances, we have been here for 5 months. I would not have made it through, had it not been for the beautiful property, feeling of security and overall well being that has been provided to us by this Extended Stay.
This "little" Gem of a place has everything you could need close by. Literally, walking distance to great restaurants (Lucille's BBQ, BJ's etc.) as well as fast food and shopping too. Nearby grocery stores to fill up those great FULL SIZE fridges in the rooms. As well as a beautiful area to walk your dogs and meet people. This property is tucked away like a little oasis, very little traffic, great parking, very safe and secure feeling and I believe because the staff is ready to help and always welcoming that it crosses over to the people that stay here and allows us to be just as friendly and cordial to each other during our stays.
Bottom line here: If you are expecting the "Ritz or the "Plaza" stay some where else! But if you want to be treated with respect, get a great room and amenities for the price, a clean property, a staff that truly cares--This IS the place for you

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write such a wonderful review of the staff and property. I cannot begin to thank you enough for the recognition you have given to such an outstanding team. I'm thrilled to hear that the associates strive to make your stay comfortable and like a home away from home. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chino
Ayres Hotel Chino Hills
Comfort Inn Pomona
Comfort Inn Pomona
#2 of 15 in Pomona
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley? Share your experiences!